We are now looking to recruit an experienced team leader to lead our office support team. If you are an energetic and positive individual who thrives under pressure and likes to work collaboratively, then this could be the opportunity for you
The purpose of this role is to lead a team of office support staff in assisting with the smooth running of the business in any way that we can. The team thrives on providing excellent support to staff throughout the business.
You will need to be able to motivate the team and deal with a varied workload. You will be able to manage the diverse workload of the team to ensure all duties are completed in line with our procedures and within service level agreements. By being responsible for working as a mentor and coach to assist and develop fellow team members, you will be able to offer guidance on procedures and processes.
Key responsibilities of the job will include:
* Liaising with external suppliers when ordering office supplies and organising merges
* Reviewing existing contracts for services received, ensuring we get value for money with budget in mind
* Responsible for collecting the post from all areas of the business and ensuring this is franked and sent out on time with the correct level of postage being paid
* Co-operate with all other teams across the business to enable efficient operating processes and a positive customer experience
* Engaging with the team, making sure that everyone stays positive and motivated
* Holding monthly 1-1s and conducting bi-annual performance reviews with each team member
We are looking for candidates with:
* Proven experience of leading a team
* Previous experience of mentoring or coaching others
* Ability to effectively delegate workload to team members
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both written and verbally
* Strong interpersonal skills and confident handling difficult conversations
* Effective with planning, highly organised and able to manage time effectively
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £65.2 billion and more than 346,700 clients. Our award winning products include Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
* Competitive basic salary
* 25 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
* Holiday buy scheme
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Contributory pension scheme
* Paid study support for qualifications
* Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
* Bike loan
* Season ticket loan portal
* Discounted PMI and Dental
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free gym
* Free social events
* Plus much more