£11.50 - £12-50 per hour (depending on experience)
Working hours are 4 days per week 8am - 6pm
Anker Bridge Nursery are looking to recruit a new Nursery Manager. This is a brand new role which has been created to manage the daily workload and strengthen the Senior Management Team.
The Nursery Manager will be required to:
* Deliver and ensure a high standard of learning, development and care for Children aged 0-5 (46 in total)
* Manage the day to day activities of the setting
* Ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
* Develop partnerships with parents/caters to increase involvement in their child's development
* Manage other staff (11 in total) within the nursery
* Be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Director
This role would suit childcare professional with a minimum of Level 3 in Childcare. You should have at least 2 years recent nursery experience in a Senior Practitioner or Room Leader role.
The ideal Nursery Manager will have:
* Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance
* Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learn opportunities
* Empathy and understanding of children under five
* Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents
* Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records
* Effective team leadership
* Excellent organisational skills
* Administrative and basic IT skills
* Calm and caring nature
* A commitment to quality in all areas, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
As we are located in a village, you will ideally live locally or have your own transport.
What you will receive in return:
* One day off per week as it is a 4 day per week position
* Pay review at 6 months
* Quarterly reviews with a dedicated personal Learning and Development plan
* Training and development courses fully paid for including Forest school
* Two team building days per year (activity chosen by staff)
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 1 hour lunch break
Anker Bridge Nursery is a small family run business that opened in 2018. We have capacity for 40 children across our two rooms. We believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to.
We expect our staff to represent and live our values which are:
- Happiness and Well-being
- Partnership and Care
- Commitment to Excellence
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below