If you are a Commercial Contracts Lawyer based in the East Midlands, then a Local Authority that Service Care Legal are currently working alongside might be the next career move for you.
Role: Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Location: East Midlands, remote working
Rate: £35-£45ph LTD, dependent on experience
Contract Length: 3 months ongoing
* Carry out Commercial Contract legal work to a consistently high standard
* Manage Commercial Contract Caseloads from start to completion
* Commissioning project work/contracts advice; including Public Health Section 75 agreements. There will also be some contentious contracts work
* Liaise with external Solicitors, Barrister and others to ensure that the work is completed in line with the Court's needs
* Someone who is able to efficiently and proactively manage their own caseloads from start to completion
* Someone with at least 2+ years of PQE in Commercial Contracts Law and experience in Local Authority
* Someone who is able to hit the ground running with the increased caseload and quickly acclimatise into an established team
If this feels like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh via email, (url removed), or via phone at (phone number removed).
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250