Conveyancing Assistant - Reading
I am currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a well established law firm in their busy Reading office. The role would involve assisting multiple fee earners with their caseload from initial instruction to post completion.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities and would suit someone who is looking to manage their own caseload over time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* File opening and closing
* Assisting with the billing process
* Completing ID checks
* Conducting Land Registry Searches and Applications
* Liaising with clients
* Dealing with post completion matters
* General administration including filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience within a Residential Property department is essential
* Keen eye for detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to work well as a team and individually
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age