To provide a comprehensive Rate Account Management role within the Rating Team and to contribute in the success of the Department.
Managing, maintaining and updating the rate account portfolio of assigned client or clients.
• Responsible for maintaining the Riverlake and Softology databases for assigned client or clients.
• Checking, calculating, querying and authorising Business Rate, Council Tax and BID demands.
• Recording, allocating and ensuring refunds are received and banked in accordance with RICS regulations.
• Liaising with Billing Authorities, Surveyors and Clients regarding lettings, assignments, surrenders, vacations, RV changes, splits or mergers and ensuring that the RL database reflects these changes.
• Dealing with Summons, Liability Orders and Civil Enforcement Agents.
• Assisting the Team Manager with general responsibilities when required.
• To manage the clients service level agreements, expectations and provide an efficient and wellrounded service.
• Work as a client contact, providing advice, support, reporting function and attending client meetings.
• Carrying out any other reasonable management requests including answering phones, photocopying and assisting with opening / distributing the post and general office duties if required.
• To be aware of and comply with company and statutory requirements regarding health and safety, fire and hygiene