Provide subject matter expertise in the fields of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and general
performance management activities.
• Partner with subject matter experts to understand change, business readiness & deployment
• Along with the Business Lead, act as the primary workstream point of contact to provide business
requirements, review and test ideas and solutions, and perform preliminary review and approval
before being presented to the BAU Finance teams and wider business.
• Produce or oversee production of key requirements, design and deployment artefacts, including
business requirements documentation, templates, prototypes, test documentation and input into
business readiness activities required for deployment.
• Validation of existing documented solutions, including processes flows to ensure the fit of new
requirements into the existing business operating model.
• Work closely with the workstream delivery team, compliment the technical delivery with an
understanding of business operation, the impacts resulting from the technical changes and the
benefits expected to be achieved.
• Together with the rest of the team, work with the business-as-usual teams to enable efficient sign-off
of functionality to enable timely deployment.
• Promote the vision of the workstream within Finance and the wider business, build motivation behind
the objectives and ensure engagement by the business teams receiving the change.
• Identify, engage and educate key senior stakeholders supporting the workstream.
• Collaborate with global Finance teams, wider business unit teams and assets to test and pilot
initiatives for wider deployment of solutions.