ServiceNow is seeking to engage with highly motivated and professional individuals to join our team throughout 2021 in the role of a Support Account Manager in which you will play a critical role in delivering world-class customer satisfaction. You will be a member of a highly skilled team focused on resolving technical issues through driving cross-functional teams ensuring customer issues are clearly identified and resolved effectively.
As a SAM, you will be responsible for a defined territory of accounts providing a high-touch support experience to our largest and more strategic customers. The SAM will be delivering both proactive and reactive services and act as a central point of contact for support related requests. Working as a support advocate, the SAM helps coordinate efforts within ServiceNow to ensure timely resolution of incidents and problems. A SAM provides regular communications by conducting service reviews, providing operational summaries and driving status updates on all open high-priority incidents. A SAM should be comfortable presenting to all levels within an organization including C-Level contacts.
What you get to do in this role:
* Deeply understand customer business strategies, challenges and IT landscape. Possess the ability to deliver business value by aligning ServiceNow solutions to address the customer's short and long-term support needs
* Coordinate internal resources, including technical and customer support, professional services and management to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
* Ability to build credibility through action and responsiveness resulting in the perception that no matter what the issue, you are the customer's go to champion within ServiceNow
* Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls and onsite meetings to ensure the continual flow of information with timely updates on all open issues and on-going projects
* Facilitate weekly summary status reports; quarterly services reviews and detailed review of root cause analysis findings when applicable
* Manage, document and report on performance against service level agreements (SLA's) and where SLA's are not being met document and oversee an action plan that will result in meeting and exceeding those commitments routinely
* Review open incidents, problems and enhancement requests communicating proper priority and direction to responsible ServiceNow teams to ensure a timely customer satisfying result
* Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues.
* Understand and explain ServiceNow application, features and benefits as it relates to customer needs
* Manage special projects as assigned by management to meet customer and cross-functional team needs