A large and thriving special needs school in South East London are currently looking for an SEN Teacher to join the from September 2021 on full time, and long term basis. The school caters for 4-19 year olds with ASD and/or challenging behaviour, they are committed to providing their pupils with the best education, and have a lovely and modern school building!
The school believe in more than providing education, they get a chance to improve their life, opportunities to travel, get involved with the community, do charity work and progress to college!
The school offer a great place to work with a thriving and positive environment to develop skills and work as part of a dedicated team. The special school based in Lewisham are looking for someone creative with strong behaviour management, having experience with autism is essential!
The successful applicant will need to have Qualified Teaching Status!
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
* As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
* We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
* Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
* Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
* Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Lowri Crimmins on [(phone number removed). option3] or [(url removed)