Are you a Physics specialist able to teach to A-level?
Tradewind are seeking an ambitious, hardworking Physics teacher for an OUTSTANDING North Lincolnshire Provider. This is a full time, temporary role starting in the new academic year. You will be adept at teaching Physics to A-level and GCSE. As this role is in place of a permanent practitioner, you can expect to be paid to scale, up to £189 per day.
The ideal candidate will have strong classroom management skills, be well-grounded and facilitate a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential. They will be expected to plan and implement lessons, monitor the progress of those they teach and keep on top of all marking. It is essential this candidate has a real passion for the subject to bring topics taught alive. The candidate will be part of a successful Science department who support each other with planning and assessments.
Situated in a very accessible location, there is free parking available for those who work there.
In return the setting will offer you:
* The opportunity to learn from other highly experienced teachers
* The chance to work in a positive learning environment
* Up to date resources that will help maintain the engagement of lessons
* A supportive, welcoming senior leadership team
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Physics Teacher in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer