Qualified Dental Nurse - Salford, M5 3PH
Part time (Monday & Friday: 08.45 - 17.00)
Our talented team of support staff, Nurses, Dentists and Specialists at our Ravat & Ray Salford practice have an opening for a part time Qualified Dental Nurse.
This is a Permanent part time position working Mondays and Fridays, 08:45-17:00.
To be successful, you will:
* Have GDC registration
* Be fully qualified with chairside experience
* Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements
* Have strong working knowledge of SOE
* Have excellent organisation skills
* An interest in continued learning and development
What you can expect from us:
* Your GDC registration & CPD paid
* Your uniform provided
* Supportive and caring team environment
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* Invested support with your professional training and development
* Genuine opportunity to develop your career
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
About our Salford Practice:
Ravat & Ray Dental Care, Salford was opened in September 2013. All surgeries are located on the 1st floor within the Ordsall Health Centre, which boasts excellent access facilities including a lift, stairs, full automatic doors at the front entrance to the building as well as parking available free of charge for patients attending the practice.
The Practice is based within a new purpose-built state of the art premises which supports our aim to deliver high quality care. The practice offers brand new fully computerised dental suites with a very bright and spacious waiting room, fully NHS legislation compliant separate decontamination rooms and a friendly, comfortable environment. We also offer a comprehensive range of NHS and Private Services.
Interested? 'Apply' now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800