Float Dental Nurse - Sheffield
Full-time Monday to Friday
Based from Castle Dental Practice covering multiple sites - Sheffield
Dental Partners has a unique opportunity for an experienced Qualified Dental Nurse, to join as our Float Nurse. Based out of our Castle practice you'll be working across multiple practices, in and bordering on to the Sheffield region, covering sickness and holidays, as needed.
Castle, Crystal Peaks, Hurlfield, Conisbrough, Fieldside, Flying Scotsman, Wickersley
For this role you'll need:
* to have a high level of flexibility
* to be fully qualified and GDC registered
* to have chairside experience
* ideally have a working knowledge of SOE
* driving licence
* Working with Dental Partners
Our dental nurses play an important part in our continued success; our dentists recognise and appreciate their expertise and our patients value their dedication to customer care.
We are committed to creating the Best Place to Work, where teamwork and respect are key and professional development is actively encouraged at every level.
Working as our Castle Float Nurse we can offer:
* your GDC registration, CPD and indemnity paid
* your uniform provided
* starting bonus
* mileage expenses
* invested support with your professional training and development
* rewards and recognition
* perks, discounts & cashback including a £50 birthday bonus
* pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, we'll be there to support you.
'Apply' now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800