Hygiene Therapist - Belper, Derbyshire
Part-time 2 days per week
Well-established practice with 6 surgeries; we offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental restoration, implants and oral surgery and straightening and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening and veneers.
Whilst you'll be working with an experienced team of practice support staff and clinicians with Special Interest, you'll also have full Clinical Freedom, it'll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network will keep you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with our Belper team we can offer:
* competitive rates
* flexibility on days of the week
* well-equipped surgeries: digital xray, rotary endo, Itero, display screens
* SOE Patient management software with Clinipad
* significant discount on ProDental CPD
* support with skills development
* pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
* onsite car park with additional free parking close by
Situated in the pretty market town of Belper we're a short commute from Derby and easily accessible from the A6 we are also just a short 5-minute walk from Belper train station.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the "best place to work" where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
Click "Apply" or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on (phone number removed) or text Dental to 81800