Salary: £140-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Subject: Design and Technology
Are you a positive Design and Technology Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School based in Redbridge?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Design and Technology Teacher looking to work in an established secondary school in Redbridge.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic DT Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* You must have previous experience in teaching Graphic Design and resistant materials.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and dedicated DT Teacher looking for a new role your CV to Max at Remedy Education today for consideration