Salary: £140-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a qualified Teacher of English- NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular School seeking experienced English Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 'GOOD School with Outstanding features' - Ofsted 2018
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong English and Media Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A high-performing school based in Redbridge is urgently seeking a suitably experienced English teacher to join a thriving department ASAP.
The school is renowned for its organic approach towards departmental development, thus offers excellent opportunities for career progression. They are seeking a confident and ambitious English teacher who is used to making a difference and is looking for their next career move.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
If you're interested please send your CV to Max at Remedy Education today, for consideration