My client currently has a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established legal firm as a Conveyancing Assistant! Within the role you'll provide administrative assistance for the Residential Conveyancing team.
* Preparing quotes and initial paperwork in addition to opening, updating and closing matter files and recording client data
* Ordering office copies and other HMRC documents, local authority searches
* Typing and preparing correspondence, documents, and forms
* Effectively liaising with estate agents, third parties and clients as required through various means
* Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and quality standards
* Post completion working, including preparation of Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns, drafting applications to the Land Registry, deeds schedules, etc
The ideal candidate:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
* Highly organised with the ability to effectively work under pressure and multitask
* Able to handle sensitive and confidential information, including financial information
* Strong understanding of MS Office and Case Management System
Due to the nature of the role, previous experience working in a busy Residential Conveyancing Department will be essential.
If you're interested in the role, apply now