Permanent Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available
£18.38 per hour & great benefits.
Purpose of Role:
At our residential nursing home in Hillingdon, Uxbridge, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for our residents. This requires the support of a dedicated and professional team, of which our nurses are key. As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care.
This position requires flexibility and you must be able to work a mixture of day shifts and night shifts from 8-8.
* Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
* Administering Medications
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
* Care planning
* Monitoring care delivery
* Assisting our residents as necessary
* Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
* Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
* You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years' experience.
* You must hold a valid NMC Pin Number.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Caring personality
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form.
In return, we will offer you:
* Competitive Salary
* Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Uniform
* Company Pension Scheme
* High Street Discount Scheme
* Enhanced Life Assurance Scheme
* Birthday Break (more than 1 year service get your birthday off as a paid holiday).
* NMC & Professional membership fees supported for specified roles.
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Long Service Recognition Scheme
* Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
Our philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV