Harry James Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of ISWP who are an organisation who have been expanding rapidly over the last 5 years and continue to grow.
They are looking for an experienced Qualified Bookkeeper to work under direction of our finance and Operations manager, AAT , IAB or ICB qualified or with related qualification with Experience in Quick Book and lots of experience working with UK regulators and UK finance processes via HMRC, Pensions, Payroll, VAT, credit control and day to day bookkeeping and bank reconciliations and supporting accounting functions such as preparing year end accounts.
Based in Reading, between £25000 and £30000 depending on experience.
Roles and duties:
* Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
* Credit Control
* Preparing payment runs
* Reconciling the accounts ( Bank Balance) receivable and payable ledgers
* Monthly/Quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
* VAT submissions
* Full month-end/year-end processes
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Monthly Finance Reports to Directors and Managers and Profit and loss
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate
* Experience and Confidence in use of QuickBooks and Sage Payroll.
* Have previous experience within a similar role
* Understanding of relevant legislation Taxation and Compliance
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills dealing with internal and external clients
* Effective Management of a small Finance Team
* Customer services focused
* Able to respond to urgent or delicate matters
* Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail, working in an organised manner
* Knowledge of relevant computer systems (Sage, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel)
* Self-motivated and willing to learn and someone who will be able to work independently and take initiative.
* Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
We offer following benefits from the Company:
* EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
* Pension scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
* First year DBS paid
* Online training
* Face to face training
* Monthly supervision