Full Time - Flexible Working
Salary: £20-£25,000 DOE
1. Have you worked within an accounting practice before?
2. Do you have the skills to help a busy accounts team?
3. Are you competent with numbers and hitting deadlines around the end of the month?
If yes please check out the responsibilities below and get in touch.
Key Duties as an Accounts Assistant.
* Administrative tasks helping with contacting and liaising over the phone and email with clients.
* Ability to use various accounting software (QuickBooks - Xero - Sage etc)
* Filing and printing.
* Maintaining accurate records and setting up new customers on the IT system.
* Managing daily, monthly bank reconciliations.
* Collecting payments and making payments.
* Preparing and entering documents into the IT system for accounts and returns.
* Supporting Accountants and Bookkeepers, especially during month-end.
Essential experience required.
* Worked in an Accounting Practice before and understand the workflow required.
* Great client relationship skills, with excellent communication at all levels.
* High level in using Excel Spreadsheets.
* AAT Level 2 accounting qualification or above.
* Positive attitude.
* Problem solver.
* Working independently.
The role is based in the heart of Warwickshire, working 5 days a week with a great potential for long-term career benefits.
If you are interested in this role, and I hope you are, please apply (quoting reference JHAR1040) and your current salary requirements to Johnny Hung