Billing Assistant - Chipping Campden
£23,000 - £25,000 pa + PHC + Attractive Holiday Allowance
We're delighted to be back in the market to help our client recruit an additional Billing Assistant to support their expanding finance team. Business is booming and has continued to grow at an impressive rate, despite the challenges of Covid. Having recently relocated to a new office to accommodate this growth, they now have an opportunity available for an ambitious finance professional to join their Pay and Billing team.
Their office is based in a rural area of northern Gloucestershire, accessible from locations such as Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Tewkesbury, Worcester and most parts of the Cotswolds by car. Your role will focus on working with their Sales and Compliance teams to ensure that contractor timesheets are invoiced and paid on time, every time.
As the Billing Assistant you will:
Act as the first point of contact for contractors regarding any payment queries and work closely with the client base to ensure all invoices are accurate to promote swift payments
* Validate, pay and bill all approved contractor timesheets
* Onboard all new contractors onto the in-house portal
* Deal with any contractor queries through to a successful resolution
* Work closely with the Sales teams to raise accurate invoices to send to clients
* Arrange any bespoke billing requirements as appropriate
* Prepare the weekly payment runs including control of the banking system
* Provide Management with weekly margin reports
* Register and administrate supplier invoices to ensure appropriate approvals are received to ensure timely payment
* Review monthly aged credit reports to ensure debit balances are followed up on and cleared
* Management of the employee expenses process
As an experienced Billing Assistant our client would welcome the following experience:
* Previous experience of working in a consultancy style organisation where communication with contractors/clients has been a key element of your responsibilities.
* Great Customer Service skills with a passion for delivering success
* Good all-round transactional accounting experience
* Solid working knowledge of MS Excel (Ideally Vlook up and Pivot Tables)
What's on offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, our client's premises has ample free parking (Although you will need a car to access their office as public transport to the area is limited. They promote a flexible working option with core hours being 9.00 - 4.00 and options to start and finish work around these hours to suit, usually favouring an early finish on a Friday to Kick-Start your weekend. They offer Private Health care (After probation) and a very attractive Holiday allowance.
Sound like your kind of workplace?. As mentioned above, they are not letting the current lockdown restrictions get in the way of their recruitment and are keen to start considering applications immediately ?
Not ready to apply just yet, but keen to hear more, then please don't hesitate to drop us a call to discuss further.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies