Do you want to join a multi-utility infrastructure provider that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement - "To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK."
BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for a Collections Team Manager to motivate and mentor our existing collections team to succeed. This full-time permanent position is based at our office in Cardiff.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about people with a proven track record of driving team performance within a Collection's environment. A person that will promote a supportive coaching culture in which team members continuously develop their skill sets, competencies, and confidence. We believe people are what drives the success of the business and are looking for someone who share our vision and values.
If you want to continue your career in this environment and are looking to inspire a team, please read on.
Responsibilities will include -
* Managing the day-to-day operations of the collections team ensuring targets are met.
* To advocate and promote a supportive coaching culture in which team members can continuously develop their skill sets, competencies, and confidence.
* Drive a culture of teamwork through regular team meetings and collaboration across the retail department.
* Ensure excellent customer service is consistently achieved utilising quality monitoring and coaching with a view to continuously improve the output of the team and customer experience.
* Be a point of contact and support for advisors and stake holders dealing with difficult customers and escalations.
* Take ownership of all escalation and see through to resolution
* Monthly performance reports to assess, track and manage the productivity and performance of the team.
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a comprehensive benefits package including a company pension scheme and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence. Alternatively, you may email any questions through to our recruitment team, details can be found on our website.
We understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices due to the on-going Coronavirus pandemic. We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible, please contact us for details