£40,000 to £45,000 DOE (Can be negotiated further for the right person) + 23 Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Broad Range of Onsite Facilities + Development
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Group Accountant required for a niche global leader, this is an opportunity within the business due to growth. This role has a wide scope of variety within a busy working environment. The business prides itself on their customer service.
The Successful Accountant will be ACCA, ACA or QBE qualified, hold an AAT or equivalent. It essential you feel confident using SAGE software. Candidates with experience managing credit control, cash flow, payroll and managing international payments should apply.
The Accountant role itself will involve financial accounting and reporting. You will be accountable for book keeping, credit control, VAT returns, payroll etc. You will work closely with the logistics department to strengthen relationships with clients internationally. This role reports into the CEO, meaning you will prepare meeting packs for client annual meetings and advise the company on basic business and tax matters. You must be flexible due to time difference within international businesses and different time zones. You will be responsible for two other assistant accountants.
The Accountant Role:
* Undertake monthly financial accounting and prepare information required to meet group reporting deadlines.
* Sage accounts and Sage payroll.
* Working closely with the sales and logistics teams creating analysis reports with required information.
* Overseeing daily cash flow and reporting to CEO.
The Successful Accountant:
* You will be ACCA, ACA or QBE qualified, hold an AAT or equivalent.
* It essential you feel confident using SAGE software. Experience with Sage 200 is ideal.
* Experience being able to support business changes to improve cost efficiencies, savings and be able to motivate other around you.
* Candidates with experience managing credit control, cash flow, payroll and managing international payments should apply