Commercial Finance Manager, Luton, Bedfordshire
£45- £50kpa plus Benefits- Inc Bonus, Car Allowance, Medical & Pension
Our client, who hold an instantly recognisable brand throughout the U.K are looking to add the capabilities of a talented and highly driven Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis. A key part of this role is the business partnering element.
You will report directly to the Finance Director and play a key role in developing and expanding the UK arm of the business.
- Manage the entire UK planning process for the full P&L, including operating plans and long-term forecasts.
- Key business partner with the operational teams, providing strategic insight and challenging where necessary.
- Detailed business performance reports for seniority including an insight into the drivers of business performance.
- Regularly reviewing and creating an analytical assessment of the on-line arm of the business including results against forecast/ plan. When needed, regularly challenging the on-line business ensuring the drivers are fully understood in order to forecast future trends.
- Providing commercially sound financial analysis for ad hoc projects, including cost effectiveness, commercial viability, operational capability and financial audit/ controls.
- Ensure the internal controls and processes comply with legislation.
The successful candidate will be commercially focused with excellent communication skills. Solid examples of business partnering are a must as well as excellent analytical skills. The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with strong academics and qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
On offer, beside from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration