Finance Planning Manager - £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits - Permanent - London
A large complex international charity is seeking a Long Term Finance Planning Manager on a permanent basis, this role is to support the CFO and Director of Corporate Finance in development and ongoing maintenance of 5 year financial plans and provide analysis and insights.
• Projection of scenarios around our commercial businesses and the levels of investment required to deliver this.
• Modelling of overheads to report functional profitability across the 3-5 year period
• Working with transformation and Strategic Business Unit leads incorporate efficiency profiles and the level of investment required to deliver
• Modelling of tax assumptions
• Generation of cash flow assumptions and forward-looking balance sheet metrics in line with accounting standards.
• The model/plan should follow best practice both in terms of governance and construct. It should include reference to fully documented assumptions.
• Support the Director of Corporate Finance in preparing clear and precise papers/presentations for the Board and Senior Leadership Team on strategic planning and scenarios.
• Provide analyses and insights to support commercial decision-making and so reference for example market, competitor, and customer information.
• Work with external consultants/treasury and tax as necessary to develop assumptions/approach and modelling tools.
Experience / Skills Required:
• CCAB qualified accountant with proven experience of successfully delivering in a similar role.
• Proven senior professional experience in an equivalent position within a complex matrix organisation.
• Strong commercial finance experience gained in an organisation undergoing change and driving for growth
• Appraisal of investment projects
• Financial Planning & monitoring including management information reporting
• Strong report writing and presentation skills to board level audiences