£30-40k basic ~ 37.5 hours a week with flexible working ~ fabulous benefits package ~ discretionary bonus scheme ~ competitive pension plan
Our client is extremely flexible as to which office the successful candidate is linked to, but whichever you choose, you'll be joining their established and expanding network of professionals throughout the UK. Team work is encouraged and open, honest and direct approaches are adopted, to ensure they remain at the top of their game.
Being Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and recommended by The Drum they are in a great position to bring a new SEO Manager onboard. Their clients come from a range of different backgrounds, and still the list grows... retail, property, food and drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure and tourism. But what really sets them apart is the people, values and willingness to go further to get results.
Growth Marketing is their goal; with an on-going pursuit of value, and driven by commercial mindset they aim for strategic and commercial alignment with clients, unlocking even greater outcomes and long-term value creation from their marketing activities.
To deliver outstanding results within Organic Search through your own strategies. You will report into the SEO Lead, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping your team to set up, manage and optimise multiple campaigns whilst also owning some of your own.
You will be responsible for the creation, optimisation, overseeing of implementation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts, helping govern overall strategy and ensuring that performance targets are reached. You will need to deliver regular reports, actionable insight, strategies and deliverables to clients and internal stakeholders, showing SEO results, highlighting key trends and offering suggestions for continued improvement.
* Experience working within an SEO position and owning the strategy for client(s) in the pastis paramount
* Agency experience is preferable; however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within in a content focused role, ideally the candidate will have experience managing executives.
* You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook.
* A strong passion for SEO and data insight is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment
* Client Management experience is essential, as you'll be straight onto clients from day one.
* Copywriting experience would be a big plus.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to step up, broadening your experience and skillset on a variety of challenging, but ultimately rewarding client accounts.
*** If you are an experienced or mid-level SEO or PPC experienced individual, looking for your next move, please touch base via our website, as we have other roles available at present ***
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions