Onsite Account Manager
Up to £30,000 DOE plus on-call allowance, bonus & benefits
Smart Solutions are recruiting for an Onsite Account Manager to join our team based in Crick. This is a great opportunity to be working in partnership with a leading global logistics company.
The Onsite Account Manager will be responsible for managing a key on-site Account, including the recruitment and management of workers ensuring fulfillment, retention and service KPIs are delivered.
In return for your expertise we Smart Solutions are offering an outstanding benefits package which will include a focus on your training and development, leading market salary and bonus scheme as well as other fantastic benefits! We are looking for exceptional individuals to join us and invest in so call us today!
The Benefits we offer:
* Highly Competitive Salary & Performance Related Bonus
* On-call Allowance
* Medical Cash Plan
* Tech Benefit- the latest technology gadgets at a discounted price
* Company Pension
* Life Assurance
* Birthday Breakfast
* Company Award Events- held at a surprise location each year!
* High Street Discounts
* Quarterly Employee Awards- chances to win Hot Tubs, iPads and much more!!
* 33 Days Annual Leave & Length of service scheme- Earn extra days annual leave for length of service/ awards & recognition
* Training & Development Plan
* 24 Hour Wellbeing Advice Line
* Corporate Charity Days off
* And more
As a Onsite Account Manager at Smart Solutions, you will be based onsite with a longstanding key client, and you will be responsible for all recruitment activity of workers, ensuring that service levels are met. You will be responsible for the operational control of the contract and ensuring that all target KPI's is met
Skills & Experience Required
* Previous experience with high volume recruitment essential
* The ability to work to deadlines
* Previous experience in the Driving/ Logistics sector desirable but not essential
* Target driven, working to set KPI's
* Strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills
* Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
* Good planning and organisational skills
Apply today or visit the Smart Solutions Career Page