Working within the Retail & Commercial finance team, the role holder will provide finance business partner support to stakeholders across the commercial team through effective financial management and provision of first class financial information across month-end, re-forecasting and business planning, whilst maintaining a strong system of financial controls.
* Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships.
* Provide stakeholders with accurate, timely, robust and informative management information; providing insight and objective challenge to improve business performance against key KPIs and ensure we maximise revenue
* Further develop weekly reports to provide real-time analysis and on-going tracking of business performance to assist in providing "earlywarnings" to the business and senior management.
* Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of financial reporting; proactively engaging with group finance and working collaboratively with members of the Finance Business Partner community across the business to share experiences and best practices.
* Analysis of business case appraisals and contract renegotiations, together with the preparation of presentations, and reports, followed by post investment appraisals, as required - aligned to broader governance.
* Support the business in assuming greater degrees of financial accountability via coaching and collaborative working to improve financial confidence and competence across commercial management.
* Pro-active individual with a passion for analysis and a strong desire to develop their knowledge across all areas of the business.
* Proven track record in analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness acumen.
* Ability and flexibility to plan, organise and prioritise workloads to achieve pre-determined deadlines with ad hoc requests (project/tactical support, attending external events etc).
* Considerable experience in reporting, financial analysis, management accounting and system dashboard skills (Power BI / Tableau).
* Strong IT system orientation including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills and experience of financial modelling. Knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
* Ability to perform under pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirement.
* Ability to consolidate and present financial information in differing formats and to be able to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions using local business knowledge where appropriate.
* Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for building successful relationships within the business environment.
* Knowledge and understanding of management and financial accounting processes and systems.
* Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years PQE
The Benefits Package
Pension 11% Employer Contribution
Discount on Travel
Fantastic Modern Offices.
CVS IN WORD ONLY PLEASE