Our client, a market leading innovator with a phenomenal reputation for progressing and retaining top talent, is looking to source an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join this fast-paced team.
You will be a key member of the Operations Finance team, reporting to a Finance Manager and providing analytical support. You'll get the chance to fully business partner and ensure stakeholders are supported and challenged when needed.
Main duties include:
* Providing monthly detailed analysis and insight into costs to drive business performance
* Weekly forecasting and budget setting
* Driving continuous improvements in the operational and finance processes
* Working closely with cost centre managers
* Providing financial evaluation and acting a decision support for ad hoc projects and cost saving initiatives
Key skills & experience:
* Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or finalist level
* Excellent analytical skills with an ability to demonstrate a clear grasp of variance analysis ad key drivers
* Ability to communicate and challenge effectively with key stakeholders at all seniority levels
* A proactive team player, with a positive and creative approach to problem solving
* Can demonstrate commercial awareness
* Ambitious and career minded
* Strong Excel
This a fantastic opportunity that will see you benefit from working in an organisation that has demonstrated phenomenal growth over the past few years and continues to surpass expectations in a competitive market. You will be put on a clear path for development, with regular rotations and internal placements in line with your own career goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration