Deputy Nurse Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse - RGN nurse (registered general nurse), RMN (mental health nurse) or RNLD (registered learning disability nurse) to take on a senior and lead role within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist 38 bedded Neurological Centre for adults with a range of neurological conditions including acquired brain injury, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease or complex neurological conditions in Norwich, Norfolk. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant experienced team. They are very big on staff development and training.
· Location: Norwich, Norfolk
· Salary: £19.00 per hour ( £39,520 per annum) - negotiable dependant experience
· Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Care Centre Details: The Care Centre is a specialist Neurological Centre offering a variety of care pathways from long term to short term assessment. The service offers both short and long-term placements. This can mean intensive assessment periods for some residents but for others this may mean an environment which fully understands the longer term needs of people with either a Brain injury or Neurological condition. The Service offers a balance between a clinical and homely environment, they aim for everyone to feel welcome and equally involved in the running of the service, this also includes the family, friends of residents as well as external professionals.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Service offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Service. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
· NMC fees paid
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Ongoing and regular training
· A buddy system for new starters for extra support
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
· Free on-site parking
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· A high number of qualified and experienced nurses on shift
· 5.6 weeks of annual leave
· Company pension scheme
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus