As a Team Leader, you are responsible for ensuring consistency of approach & process across all Customer Support teams.
What you will do:
* Provide strong leadership and guidance to the team
* Motivate, coach, inspire and develop everyone within the team
* Ensure that support cases are prioritised in line with agreed parameters
* Take ownership of customer escalations on a regular basis, striving for timely resolution and performing root cause analysis where required
* Manage the performance and development of everyone within the team. This incorporates 1:1 reviews, supporting personal development plans, ongoing coaching and conducting 6 monthly and annual performance development reviews
* Proactively manage and plan the resolution of all outstanding customer support cases within your area of remit. This includes driving resolution %, whilst also effectively managing aged support cases, with up to date plans to resolve all outstanding cases.
* Effectively plan and review resource availability of the team to ensure adequate resources are available to meet forecast demand. To reassess plans on an ongoing basis and make any necessary adjustments to shrinkage.
* Work with support manager to ensure through induction procedures for new starters.
* As part of the leadership tea, you will be responsible for driving improvements and creating enthusiasm regarding change.
* Foster an environment of continuous improvement and development, measuring success.
* You will need to drive the achievement of SLA's and KPI's, including measuring, monitoring, managing, and communicating. You will set SMART objectives to support any key areas of focus.
* To comply with the company's information and security requirements and all the company's business procedures, policies, and ISO/BS standards