Our succesful candidate will be resposible for Developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy for Nectar Imports Ltd. to maximise the revenue and reputation of the business. You'll continually look for new marketing opportunities, and plan accordingly by being aware of both the marketplace and competition and provide the tools to maximise revenue and commercially evaluate strategy success.
* Lead the delivery of marketing campaigns working with internal and external parties.
* Ensure that all marketing activities developed adhere to Nectar's brand positioning within the on trade, are commercially advantageous to the development of the business, and co-ordinate with the sales function.
* Compile and control the marketing budget, negotiating and reviewing all supplies contained within.
* Maximise and grow the supplier support income stream by the provision of effective promotional tools.
* Be responsible for the growth and development of digital communications and e commerce activities, maximising sales and deliver the best online customer experience.
* Have an effective relationship with all customers - suppliers/customer accounts and exceed their expectations with an organised and structured communications plan.
* Strengthen relationships with suppliers by continually supporting the promotion of brands and assist them in achieving their goals balancing the needs of Nectar.
* Develop the marketing team (2 heads) to ensure marketing is an integrated and valued function in the business, and lead on best practice policies