Nursery Deputy Manager- Reading
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Deputy Manager to join this newly established nursery setting in Reading. The nursery setting is totally dedicated to outdoor learning, during all weathers. As the Deputy Manager you will need to share the same passion and have previous outdoor experience or qualifications.
As Deputy Manager your responsibilities will be to ensure the daily, smooth, running of the nursery and support the Nursery Manager - the Deputy Manager will need to have leadership experience and excellent communication skills. At time the Deputy Manager may need to step into the role of Nursery Manager in their absence
This position is for 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Competitive pay of £12.50 per hour, with annual pay rises. All salaries are dependent on qualifications and experience.
About you -
• Full and relevant Childcare qualification, Degree and an Outdoor qualification
• Clear and Enhanced DBS check
• Experience in a leadership role, minimum of 2 years
• Evidence of your outdoor learning experience and planning
• Excellent understanding of the EYFS Framework
• Passionate about childcare and outdoor education
• Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
Staff Benefits -
• Excellent rates of pay with annual review
• Can claim overtime in lieu
• Full support from the director to generate the nursery occupancy
• Support with further education and qualifications
• Great place to work
• Wonderful location
• Workplace pension
• And much more
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you must be able to provide suitable references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be willing to complete a full enhanced DBS screening.
Job Ref: AC34588