SEN Teaching Assistant | North London | September Start
Are you available for a new long term SEN Teaching Assistant role in a primary school starting September 2021?
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely primary school in Haringey, North London. This role is to start in September until July 2022.
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will involve working with SEN children on a 1:1 and small group basis in an average sized primary school with a large and well-resourced SEN provision.
The role would suit someone experienced with Special Educational Needs with primary school aged children.
Here are some of the benefits of working at this school:
* SEN Teaching Assistant -Chance to work both 1:1 and in small groups with a diverse range of children
* SEN Teaching Assistant - Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children
* SEN Teaching Assistant - Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
* SEN Teaching Assistant -Conducting group activities and plan mentor sessions
* SEN Teaching Assistant -Joining a well-established and supportive team of teachers
What are the school looking for?
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude
* Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant experience in a primary school
* Strong behaviour management
* Determined and Resilient Individual
* Willing team-player and excellent communicator
Applicants for this SEN Teaching Assistant role should be exceptional communicators and strong team-players, able to fit in well with the supportive staff-team at the school. We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic teaching assistant who can bring to the post lots of ideas and a passion for working with children with Special Educational Needs.
The SEN teaching assistants at the school benefit from excellent support from the SENCO and for good performers there is always the opportunity of career progression along a variety of routes.