Our client is a boutique firm of chartered accountants in Bristol. They have expertise, knowledge and experience to provide practical advice to their clients. They also have an in-depth understanding of how businesses operate and are able to improve and innovate their clients finances. Based in central Bristol, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join them.
Due to growth they are seeking a newly Qualified Accountant to join their small and fast growing accountancy practice based in central Bristol.. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company and secure a rewarding, long term career and contribute to their ongoing growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a senior level in the team and be responsible for high level work. All the roles in this business are evolving rapidly due to our fast growth. They have a positive working environment and provide themselves on delivering an excellent service to their customers.
They provide services such as bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, annual accounts and tax returns.
Responsibilities will include:
· The preparation of annual accounts for Ltd Cos, partnerships and sole traders.
· The preparation of tax returns for companies and individuals.
· Management of a small team to ensure all practice work is completed in good time and of a good quality.
· Client communication.
For this role they are seeking someone who has or is:
· A happy, positive, can-do attitude
· You must be qualified, ACA or ACCA
· You will have experience of producing annual accounts for small businesses
· A strong academic record (Maths and English at GCSE are a must), A grades at A-levels or the equivalent and ideally at least a 2:1 in a numerate degree.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to learn quickly
· The confidence to work independently as well as part of a team
· Good organisational skills and attention to detail
· Microsoft Office to a good level
· Experience of bookkeeping and accounts production software
£30,000 - 40,000
Central Bristol (no car parking)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
22 days holiday, pension, monthly team lunch