Junior SEO Account Executive
About the role
The Junior SEO Account Executive position at Broadplace is perfect for someone looking to take their first steps in Digital Marketing. You will be helping to support the delivery of key clients' campaigns. The day to day activities will vary massively, including everything from copywriting to creating detailed reports for the client. With that in mind, the successful candidate will have a real mix of creative and analytical skills as well as a bucket load of enthusiasm.
Delivering clients' SEO strategy
Working with the account manager to deliver the clients' strategy
Supporting the account manager in the delivery of content campaigns
Delivering on-page optimisations for clients
Communication and Reporting
* Ability to establish a strong working relationship with the SEO account manager
* Establishing a strong working relationship with clients and key stakeholders
* Ability to articulate any recommendations sent across to clients
* Creating monthly reports that help them understand what's driving performance.
Contribution to Broadplace and the SEO Team
* Developing killer content for the Broadplace blog
* Pitching in with other teams and client's campaigns where necessary.
* 3-6 months digital marketing experience
* Basic knowledge of SEO
* Basic Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong copywriting skills
* Basic HTML and CSS (preferable but not essential)
* Self-starter who is always keen to learn new things
* Ability to learn fast
* Creative with ideas to burn
* Highly organised and detailed orientated
* Curious with an ability to learn and understand a wide range of businesses
* Credible and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects.
What's in it for you?
Broadplace knows there's more to life than work. That's why when you join Broadplace, you will join the Broadplace family. Broadplace has a relaxed atmosphere and a positive, social company culture.
* Competitive base salary
* Generous Learning & Development Fund
* Google and Microsoft digital courses and exams
* Generous commission & bonus schemes
* Company pension scheme
* Discounted health insurance with Vitality
* Fun and exciting social culture with plenty of social activities
* Healthy snack bar & drinks fridge
* Broadplace break out area with TVs, Wii, beanbags, pool and foozball tables
* Additional holidays based on length or service
* Birthday day off
* Tech and Cycle to Work schemes
Broadplace has been established for more than 15 years as a highly successful and multi-award winning digital performance marketing agency. We are an officially recognised Google Premier Partner, Facebook Partner and Microsoft Elite Channel Partner. Broadplace's award-winning combination of digital capabilities, talent, technology and industry partnerships help the team to deliver fully integrated strategies to clients across many verticals, including: travel, education, automotive, insurance and retail/e-Commerce.
Our mission is to deliver success for everyone connected to Broadplace; Partners, Employees & Community. Our culture is one that cares, nurtures expertise, is fun, inclusive and rewarding for all.
Our mission, culture and decisions are driven by our core values of: Accountability, Positivity, 110%, Caring, Autonomy and Expertise - which allows everyone to feel accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
Any data that Broadplace Advertising Ltd collects from you is for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice is available on our careers page