Our successful Peterborough based company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive on a fulltime permanent basis. This role is Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm no evenings or weekends . This is a new role created in the Peterborough office and the primary role is to help customers over the phone and also on web chat.
* The role is to find out what the customer needs help with and then deal with it in a professional timely manner and work to our clients company ethos.
* Manage large amount of incoming calls, emails and web/chat.
* Provide support and appropriate solutions to customer queries within technical issues, system functionality in all or selected product group.
* Prioritise answering incoming calls & chat while managing open cases at the same time.
* Record customer interactions by entering and verifying information by using the right method and systems.
* Maintain the company's database.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience working within customer service on the phone but web chat would also be a nice added bonus. Our client is looking for someone who is confident on the phone and who puts customers first.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life assurance, pension etc.... The company is easily accessible on bus routes but they do have free car parking onsite.
Interviews to happen ASAP with a start date of Mid to late July