£55,000 p/a + Benefits | 40 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in nursing home management is required to lead and develop a 40 bedded elderly and dementia home in Bromley.
The home is fully CQC compliant with 95% occupancy levels and a strong team with minimal staff turnover, and this is a great opportunity to join a leading care company which is committed to quality of care without compromise.
Details of this Registered Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday day shifts but with some flexibility and on-call due to the seniority of the post
* A very competitive annual salary of £55,000
* A comprehensive induction with the current manager (who is leaving to pursue a new career) in addition to ongoing professional development programmes
* Free parking and a workplace pension scheme
As Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA and have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as NVQ/Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
* From a strong background in elderly and dementia care, with proven experience as CQC Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
* Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service that doesn't compromise on quality
* Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation