HOOP Nursing are looking for a highly experienced Clinical Home Manager to support a 70-bedded service in Bristol.
As the Clinical Home Manager , you will have full control and responsibility of the service inc: clinical and business operational control and will directly report to the Regional Operation Manager.
You will be supported by the Deputy Manager and Clinical Lead with the focus of raising the care standards and resident experience within the service.
- To manage the everyday running of the service, ensuring the highest quality care is being provided
- To lead, motivate and inspire the nurse and care team
- To conduct appraisals and supervisions, when required
- To manage , control and oversee the operational aspects of the business
- To manage and control the budget and finances
- To generate and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- To promote confidence in the service across partner agencies
- To sustain the improvement of KPI's , ensuring that all team members are contributing accordingly
- To manage the drive of care delivery standards,
- To reduce agency use, improve staff engagement and retention in order to achieve an 'outstanding' rating
- Competitive Salary - £70,000
- 35 days annual leave
- Bespoke professional development programmes
- Refer a friend scheme
- Discount on: retail, holiday, leisure, travel
- Reputable organisation
- Internal progression opportunities
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have the relevant management qualification
- Must have proven leadership experience
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Lauren Parry on (phone number removed) / (url removed)