My client is an award winning Law Firm that now has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team. This is a full-time, permanent role based in their Covid secure office in Exeter.
Developing and promoting the company brand, effectively utilising a variety of channels including social media, email marketing, ecommerce, online PR, networking events and printed marketing material.
* Take the lead with all the firms marketing activity, implementing and delivering marketing plans and strategies
* Utilise all platforms - website, organic SEO, email, social media, print - to ensure optimal exposure of the firm's brand and content
* Ensure that all digital platforms are integrated and aligned to deliver marketing goals
* Creating digital content such as videos for use on social media
* Organising and attending networking events to enhance the firms brand
* Conducting business development activity to generate new business for the firm
* To help the Directors with other areas of the business such as recruitment and business growth
* Minimum 12 months experience working within a similar marketing role ideally within the legal sector
* A Marketing Degree or relevant degree is essential
* Comfortable working within a sales capacity and generating new business
* Proficient with all marketing activities such as SEO, email, social media, PR
* Highly computer literate with a creative flair for developing content
* Organised with a methodical approach to your work
* Self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deadlines
* Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a close knit team
* An interest in Law would be advantageous.
What's on offer:
* Competitive base salary up to £25k depending on experience
* Great location in Exeter with free company parking
* Company pension scheme
* Regular social events
* Supportive and friendly working environment
* Opportunity to join a growing business with genuine scope for progression
* Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.