Role: SEO Manager
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Location: Remote working with occasional travel to the Sheffield office
Our client is a growing digital marketing agency based in Sheffield.
Our client is looking for someone to develop the SEO strategy on behalf of the agency for both new and existing clients.
This role is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about SEO and ready to step up into a more strategic role. You must be able to formulate and manage plans, deliver operational tasks, analyse and report on the client's performance. The role will also require you to help with developing new business.
* Overall management of client strategy
* Keyword research
* Content writing
* Technical SEO
* SEO Audits
* Link building
* Monthly reporting
* Creating proposals and pitches for new business opportunities
The successful candidate:
* 2+ years SEO experience
* A commercial understanding of client's performance and KPIs
* Experience working with Content Management Systems (including WordPress, Webflow, Shopify and Magento)
* Knowledge of industry tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMrush
* Ideally, but not essential, some experience of Google Tag Manager
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer