We are looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to join our highly trained and caring team, within our well-presented nursing home, situated in Taunton
This position is to work full time and would suit candidates currently performing this type of role, we are looking for someone that has experience working as a Deputy Manager.
You will also have to be a Nurse with an active PIN number
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role involves the following duties & responsibilities
* Lead the floor and staff, inclusive of Nurses and Care Assistants and be the point of contact for support, advice and any escalations.
* Be the main point of contact for the Home Manager, relating to any clinical issues.
* Assist the Home Manager staff rota.
* Provide nursing care for residents of the home.
* Updating care plans.
* Ensure the emotional, physical, medical and material needs of the residents are recognized, assessed and met where possible. This will involve regular resident reviews and assessments.
* Administering medication and supervision of the care team.
* Assist with performing pre-assessments on potential new residents.
* Liaison with GPs and other agencies as required.
* Ensure all procedures are followed to CQC Standards.
* Assist with induction training, information and supervision to staff as appropriate, ensuring they are conversant with their duties, expectations & responsibilities.
What They Are Looking For:
* Experienced Clinical Lead Nurse or a motivated RGN supervisory / leadership experience.
* Experience reviewing and updating care plans.
* Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and protocols.
* Previous experience in a nursing home setting is essential.
* Strong and effective communication skills.
* Ability to build relationships at all levels.
* Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Send me your updated CV and I will give you a call back straight away to discuss more details