Location: Aylesford Decontamination Unit - Aylesford
Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Team Leader to join their team of staff in the Decontamination department based in Aylesford, Kent.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Previous sterile services experience
* Evidence of training in decontamination
* Institute of Decontamination Certificate (IDSc)
* or NVQ Level 3 Decontamination
* Computer literate
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide a first-class decontamination sterile service to hospitals, Endoscopy units and relevant paramedical departments
* To provide effective leadership and supervision within the Unit in all areas including Endoscopy
* To assist in the provision of decontamination, checking, assembly, packing, sterilisation and delivery of medical and surgical equipment and sundry items to/for the customer
* To assist in the provision of decontamination of flexible endoscopes
* To maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders
* To promote and maintain Health & Safety within the department
* To ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained within all areas.
* To ensure an email handover is completed after each shift worked
* To ensure email communication between the unit and customers is comprehensive
* To ensure processes are followed as directed by the Decontamination Manager and in accordance with policies and procedures
* To work variable hours Monday to Sunday with day and night rotation.
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more