My client is a hugely successful performance marketing agency. For 19 years they have worked with some of Europe's most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make money online. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Head of SEO to join their team. The role involves management of a team of 2-5 therefore people management experience is a must. This role could suit an existing Head of SEO or a candidate who has been in a senior SEO role looking for a step-up.
WFH - working from home available. My client offers flexible working but the successful candidate will be commutable distance to Hull as you would need to be in the office at least once every 2 weeks for team collaborations.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity; My client thinks differently. They inspire people to reach their full potential. They are passionate about helping their clients transform their business opportunity online by too thinking and acting differently. Join our awarding-winning Client Management team and make an impact as the new Head of SEO ultimately owning the technical SEO proposition for the performance marketing agency.
About the Head of SEO Role:
You'll be developing and supporting in the delivery of SEO across all agency clients, providing the wider delivery team members with training, best practice knowledge and guidance. A key client facing role developing best in class SEO strategies and upselling to existing clients and contributing to pitches for new clients. Some of the ways you'll contribute to the team is by:
* Measuring revenue and financial impact of technical SEO activities, setting strategic initiatives that will drive positive impact to the P&L
* Assisting the Senior Client Managers in developing relationships with technical SEO partners and understand how and when to use SEO tools
* Ensuring best practice training materials and process documents are in place
* Staying up to date with industry trends and SEO best practice, identifying strategies that are applicable to our clients, and reviewing existing processes and BAU activities in line with industry, client and business requirements
* Staying up to date with algorithm changes, communicating to teams/clients about how to manage any impact
* Supporting on quotations for technical SEO activities, both external and internal requests
* Helping to define the appropriate KPIs and measurement tactics to report on technical SEO efforts, supporting the team to monitor ongoing performance
* Creating and/or contributing to client facing presentations which help the teams pitch, train or report on client strategies.
This autonomous and varied new permanent role offers a real opportunity to shape and grow the department. With flexible working, you could either be based from the Hull offices or remotely from home with travel every other week. As the role is client facing and also involves leading and developing a team whilst the majority of the work can be done online, there will still be a requirement for in office collaboration. Teams are based in East Yorkshire and Central London (Soho), with strategic partners in Europe.
Head of SEO - Over to you!
With strong technical SEO knowledge and a minimum of 3 years+ working in a technical SEO management position, you'll be data-driven with innate curiosity and proven experience delivering innovative business strategies that drive growth. Together with:
* Experience using a suite of core SEO performance and analysis tools such as (or similar to): Linkdex, Sitebulb, Screaming Frog, etc
* Experience managing end to end site migrations and new site launches
* Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA or Adobe
* A track record of analysing performance issues and opportunities, including implementation of recommendations
* Management experience leading and developing a team - feeding back on colleague's work as well as advising them on strategic direction
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships, both with internal stakeholders and clients.
* Promotes learning and development, both for the delivery team and for themselves.
* Is comfortable in both the 'thinking' and 'doing' aspects of the role, able to step in and help deliver work for other teams when required.
Head of SEO - Benefits
my client's culture is friendly, professional, entrepreneurial and focused around people. At the heart of their business are core values, which they regard as fundamental to their way of working. They believe in Passion, Honesty, Kindness, Teamwork and Learning while having fun!
A competitive base salary is on offer plus opportunities for progression within an established online-retailing specialist, with the added backing of their parent company, a hugely successful and internationally recognised leader in loyalty marketing. Benefits include:
* Work place pension
* Life Assurance
* Profit Share
* Flexible working
* Health care cash plan
* £250 per year toward an 'Experience for life'
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off every year.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today