Professional Role Players (PRP) are currently looking to recruit a highly organised, enthusiastic, and engaging Account Manager to be part of our growing team.
We are the UK's largest health role play provider with over a quarter of a century's experience in the sector. Based in our newly refurbished North London office, PRP delivers a high standard of service to our national and international healthcare clients.
PRP are also a family run business. The successful candidate will be joining our friendly, hardworking, and aspirational team of seven and thousands of role players.
We are looking for someone who has passion and drive to help solve our clients' problems. Someone who compliments our ethos of caring about the quality of every aspect of their job.
Above all, we want someone approachable and kind, who takes pride in everything they do.
Account Manager Key Tasks:
* Oversee all of the operational aspects of PRP's projects, including casting suitable freelance role players into required roles via our bespoke database.
* You will be PRP's primary point of contact for assigned clients; liaising over the phone and by email, as well as attending face-to-face or virtual meetings for long-running projects.
* Develop and nurture own network of personal client relationships.
* Support the Senior Operations Manager with business development work, including the preparation of pitches, proposals, reports and tenders.
* Proficient in IT, who can administer our day-to-day use of bespoke database and our online platform Osler Online.
Account Manager Competencies:
* Outstanding organisational skills, with a systematic approach to handling complex projects with excellent attention to detail.
* Strong time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise according to a task's importance and provide timely resolution of any issues.
* A practical approach to problem-solving, taking an active interest in finding creative solutions to difficulties encountered.
* Are highly articulate with excellent all-round communication skills, including the ability to deliver feedback and difficult messages, when required.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* A good team player who is confident working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to use own initiative when necessary.
* A quick learner, able to pick up an understanding of our business rapidly.
* Possess a 'can-do' attitude with an ability to spot and act on opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
Account Manager Person specification:
* Undergraduate degree or higher.
* Efficient, friendly, and passionate about doing everything possible to support clients and role players.
* Thrive on managing a busy operations desk.
* Preferred experience of client-facing work in similar business-to-business environments.
* A genuine interest in role play and the medical field