Position: Nursery Assistant
Salary Banding: £16,320 - £18,650 per annum (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Full time / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 40 hours
Location: Crouch End, London
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Nursery Assistant to join our wonderful Crouch End Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Haringey, London.
Our 79-place nursery is proudly rated Ofsted 'Outstanding'. The nursery features two exciting outdoor areas, which are specifically design to be age appropriate, including its own beach, outdoor classroom, jungle walk and look-out tower!
Our nursery is located very close by to Crouch Hill Overground Station and also near by to the Victoria line!
As a Nursery Assistant working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as Nursery Assistant will include:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times