Are you a PR Account Director OR Senior PR Account Director looking for a new opportunity in an award-winning PR agency that puts culture at the heart of everything they do? You may be a PR Account Director looking to take a step up in your career, or at least have that path ready for you when the time is right. Or you may be a Senior PR Account Director looking for a new challenge. You will be a senior PR, ideally with some B2B sector experience, although that isn't essential. What you really need, is a genuine interest in the tech sector and be excited at the idea of working with clients across healthcare tech, retail tech, marketing tech, cybersecurity, and robotics to name a few. Technology is everywhere and surrounds our daily lives, who cannot get excited about it!
You will have some experience in line managing or nurturing more junior members of the team, helping them grow in their careers. You will be the lead on a portfolio of accounts, meeting clients to develop their PR and content strategies. You will be relationships focused and enjoy spotting opportunities in the market. Not only will you love working with your clients, but you will also enjoy building relationships with the media, maybe you will be coming with some great contacts in B2B pr already. You will also love writing engaging content, although you are a senior PR and may be sitting on the senior management team you will still enjoy getting creative and writing long and short-form content. This role is full-time and permanent. It is one day a week in the office, which is a beautiful space in Buckinghamshire. If you are looking for a role where you have total flexibility with where you work, then this could be the agency for you. Salary is between £42k and £50k (DOE and level).
A brilliant tech PR agency that is based in Buckinghamshire, but is fully embracing this hybrid way of working. They are giving the option to work almost fully remote if you wish (just showing your face in the office once a week), but, have an office space in case you prefer being around people. They have an impressive client base spanning the UK and internationally and work across sectors such as retail, healthcare, logistics, IT, Cybersecurity, professional services and marketing tech. Their client base is so broad that there is something for everyone to get excited about! One of my favourite things about my client is their attitude and commitment to culture and their team. If you are looking for a 'home' where you feel safe, nurtured and valued then I think you will fit in well. They offer a brilliant benefits package from pension, flexi-working, training and development allowances, incentives, rewards and some of the best socials and Christmas treats that I have seen!
As PR Account Director OR Senior PR Account Director you will be responsible for developing and managing PR and content strategies for your clients. You will be client-facing, building relationships and that main point of contact on some accounts. You will also be managing 2-3 direct reports, nurturing them, and helping them grow in their career. You will have the opportunity to sit on the senior management board, ensuring that your ideas are valued, helping the senior team drive the agency forwards at an incredibly exciting time.
You will get to work with a talented senior team to ensure that you are continuing to grow and progress in your career.
You will absolutely love B2B PR and have a passion for the tech space! Ideally, you will be coming from a B2B background, or at least worked on a few B2B clients. If you have consumer experience but can tell me why you love B2B tech then our client will also be interested in hearing about you.
* You will have some experience in managing or mentoring more junior members of the team, offering guidance and nurturing them in their career
* You will be experienced in end to end campaign management and love strategising with your clients
* You will have proven experience in managing a portfolio of clients, being the main point of contact, consulting and reporting on a regular basis
* You will have experience in writing content for a range of different platforms and ideally in the B2B field
* You will be passionate about the tech space (it surrounds us and is literally everywhere, who isn't!)
* You will love building relationships with the media and enjoy nurturing existing relationships
* You will enjoy spotting PR opportunities and feeding these back into the team, getting involved in proposals and pitching for business
* You will keep up to date with the latest trends in PR and be interested in what is going on in the world
* You will be a do-er, love getting stuck in and getting involved with all PR activities
* If you have experience in social media management, that is a plus
This role is mostly remote, but it can also be based in their Buckinghamshire office so get in touch today, I have so much more to tell you