IICT and Computer Science Teacher, Hillingdon, September 2021l last minute vacancy.
Are you an outstanding ICT and Computer Science Teacher looking for your next role in Hillingdon, West London? Are you available to commence a role from September 2021? If so please contact Tradewind Recruitment for more information today regarding a last minute position that has arisen today.
Tradewind Recruitment are working together with an Outstanding' school based in the heart of Hayes who urgently require a teacher of ICT and Computer Science to join their supportive and dedicated team across KS3 & KS4. As well as fully qualified teachers, we are also keen to hear from NQTs or unqualified overseas teachers with a high level of experience teaching ICT and Computer Science to secondary age students.
The position on offer could be either full-time or part-time, based on preference, so applications are warmly welcomed from all interested Computer Science Teachers looking for 3 days or more work a week.
The school is highly traditional in its approach to student behaviour and attitudes. Students are expected to wear their distinctive uniform in a conventional manner, i.e. with collars buttoned, shirts tucked in, etc. While all members of the school community are expected to behave respectfully to one another, there is an explicit expectation that students will respect their elders, maintaining a wholly courteous manner towards teaching and support staff, adult visitors and members of the general public. And from providing staff to the school in question for the last 10 years, Tradewind Recruitment know that this is exactly how the school operate; the successful applicant really will be joining an amazing team.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding ICT and Computer Science Teacher who has excellent subject knowledge, and able to teach at KS3 & KS4
- An individual who is able to plan, prepare and deliver effective lessons to high achieving students, always aiming to exceed their expectations
- This role is to start in September 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year/potential for permanent as well; it has arisen due to a last minute resignation of a current member of staff for personal reasons.
The Role: Teaching ICT and Computer Science over a varied timetable
This school is located in the heart of Hillingdon; accessibility is excellent being located less than a 5 minute walk from the Piccadilly and Metropolitan line. Free parking for all staff is available on site.
At this school, you will benefit from working alongside a forward-thinking leadership team, as well as access to a rich and varied CPD programme within the school.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this ICT and Computer Science Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Computer Science Teacher in Hillingdon, West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer