A dynamic brand, marketing and advertising agency looking for an Account Manager to join their team based in London. Working within this "family feel" organisation where everyone has a voice, you will be joining a company who aren't here just to do a job, they believe people should come to work every day because they want to and because they feel part of an adventure that's evolving every day.
This manger role is principally about running the day to day of an account and taking ownership of projects with a client although creativity, strategic and business thinking as well as possessing exceptional delivery capabilities are all central to the role.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Evaluate creative work against the brief and provide motivating feedback
- Articulate key themes within work, differentiating between strategic and executional considerations, playing back themes in simple and persuasive rationale
- Recognise innovative thinking and understand the role different communications channels might present
- Analyse situations and share this analysis early. Managing upwards by consulting before making most decisions
- Act as a central point of contact for client and agency teams on individual projects
- Help to negotiate favourable project fees from clients that allow the agency to service the business properly and with targeted return
- Reconcile time costs vs. income on a regular basis and takes necessary action to deliver to target and minimise write-offs
The successful Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong core organisational skills with the ability to apply these skills across the range of project channels with a focus on the end result, not just delivering on time
- Be confident in presenting creative work
- Have an understanding to the challenges facing the client's business and a thorough understanding of all aspects of the brand, their consumers, and competitors
The company plan, develop and create integrated campaigns across all channels. The people who make the company such a special place to work all share the same values: being unexpected, truthful, and fearless. Account Managers take every opportunity to go beyond people's expectations to show that they are inspired by, and inspire more, than just the day to day of advertising.
In return you will receive a salary of £35,000 per annum plus 25 days holiday and pension contribution.
If this sounds like the role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!