Online Trading Manager
up to £50,000 + Benefits
Our client is a successful, global retailer who are going from strength to strength both in store and online. Due to a restructure, our client is recruiting an Online Trading Manager responsible for the commercial performance of their UK web channels. The primary focus is to implement the online strategy and deliver the growth ambitions of the business.
You will be a great leader with the ability to influence at all levels across the business.
This is a highly commercial role; it is vital you are fiercely analytical and comfortable working with financial data and digital insight.
· Deliver the online trading strategy and budget for UK online channels.
· Develop and lead a high performing online trading team.
· Work with the wider online management team and commercial buying team to drive performance.
· Represent the online team to wider business stakeholders.
· Manage the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of UK online channels.
· Manage their external retail partner relationships.
· Analyse and report on weekly/monthly performance, drawing insight and making trade recommendations that drive growth.
· Develop and manage the online trade calendar and brand campaigns.
Skills & Experience
1. Strong trading and commercial acumen with at least 3 years' experience in a retail/ecom buying/trading role.
2. Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing and web analytics.
3. Great influencing skills and comfortable communicating at a senior level.
4. Strong manager with a track record of coaching and developing individuals.
5. Demonstrable ability of using Google Analytics 360.
SAP Hybris experience desired (not essential).
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply.