I am excited to be working with a local business in Epsom who are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager is a new role created to grow existing accounts and acquire new accounts within the UK and Europe for mobile accessories.
• Management and growth of existing accounts.
• New business acquisition - grow customer account base.
• All tasks required to achieve targets.
• Any other reasonable management request.
Quarterly KPIs to be met.
About the company:
The company is a small, well established business, founded in 2002. Responsible for their own branded products within the UK and Europe. Distributors of mobile accessories such as screen protectors, phone cases, audio and more.
About you - what this role will need:
• Previous demonstrable experience of working to KPIs in an Account Manager role working B2B
• Results orientated with proven track record of achieving results.
• Confident, great communication skills.
• Ability to work well with others as part of a team as well as independently.
• Confident with Microsoft Office 365 and ERP systems such as NetSuite, SAP.
• Fluent/Native Czech, Polish
If this role sounds like you, please apply online.