Account Manager - Central and North Scotland
We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and driven Account Manager to join our Clients External Sales team. Reporting into the Field Sales Manager, the Account Manager will work with existing customers and also look to gaining new business from new customers in previously qualified market sectors that fit the business needs.
The sales area will cover Central and North Scotland and you will grow and develop existing accounts and identify new business opportunities. Using your consultative selling skills, listening to what the customer wants, you will build strong relationships with existing and potential customers by understanding their requirements and identifying appropriate packaging solutions.
Selling primarily from our integrated plants in Edinburgh and Milngavie you will work closely with your internal colleagues in sales, design, planning, production and logistics to ensure maximum operational efficiency and deliver the best possible customer service to meet and exceed your own and the companies sales and margin targets.
A new plant is being constructed at the moment in Livingstone and when this new plant opens it will be the main plant in Scotland, from which you will sell.
Skills & experience required:
* Excellent relationship building skills
* The desire to generate new business through targeting and identifying specific market areas that complement and are aligned to the business strategy
* The ability to cross sell and provide business solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Tenacious , positive ' can do ' attitude
* The ability to 'close a sale'
* A proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
* Structured sales approach with the ability to work with a team and autonomously
* Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
* Numerate and commercially astute
* Organised and professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* A background in packaging or experience of selling into the spirits, food and drinks sectors would be useful
* PC Literate and competent in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is a home based role and comes with a competitive salary, bonus and company car.
If this is the kind of challenge that you are looking for in your next career move, then please send you CV through to Lee Narraway at ProCore.
ProCore act as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Clients. We provide permanent services, and this vacancy is advertised with the permission of the Client.
Apply For Job